The Ministry of Water & Sanitation and Irrigation is welcoming submissions for oral and poster presentations as well as side events on best practices, innovations and new knowledge based on the themes of the Kenya Sanitation Conference 2019. Applications for pre-formed panels on sanitation projects and programs are also welcome. Eligible participants are National Government Agencies, Council of Governors Representatives, County Governors, County Water & Sanitation CECs, Development Partners, Non-Governmental Organizations, Private Sector (including KEPSA), Academia, Technical and Vocational Education and Training Institutions (TVETs), People Living With Disability (PLWD), Youth Stakeholders in Sanitation, Financiers (of Innovations), Sanitation Service Providers, and the general public.
- Oral and Poster presentations
- Submissions should complete the abstract form/template
- Abstracts should be written in clear and concise English
- Abstracts should have a maximum of 300 words
- Abstracts should be aligned with the conference objectives and sub themes
- No references, tables or graphics should be included in the abstract
- Abstracts can share best practices, innovations and new knowledge
- Authors should indicate the respective sub-themes
- Authors are not limited in the number of abstracts they intend to submit
- All authors are responsible for printing their posters
- Posters dimensions should A0 (33.1 x 46.8 inches) in Portrait format.
- You will be provided a space approximately 4 feet high x 4feet wide (121cm x 121 cm). Prepare your poster to make the most of this space, but do not exceed the area
- Use Arial, Helvetica or Swiss typefaces
- Ensure that all text is legible when printed
- Use graphs and figures whenever possible