The overall objective of the Kenya sanitation conference 2019 is to provide a forum for safe, practical, up-scalable, sustainable and innovative solutions towards the containment, collection, conveyance, treatment, disposal, resource recovery and reuse of wastewater and sludge in both rural and urban contexts, and in both domestic and industrial wastewater contexts.
- To share and promote safe, practical, sustainable, scalable sanitation innovations, and ideas through peer discussions and technology exhibitions
- To enhance knowledge on sanitation issues by various stakeholders which can ultimately inform the development of appropriate national sanitation policy and strategies.
- To create a platform for engagement of local and international sanitation experts and movers, as well as from the Kenyan citizenry
- To provide networking opportunities for investments and partnerships on viable sanitation solutions
- To promote integrated sustainable solutions that can lead to the strengthening of appropriate strategies for rural and citywide planning in which no one is left behind.
- To discuss the countywide status of sanitation access in Kenya and discuss models for tracking progress
- To provide visibility to sanitation agenda, sanitation voices and enterprises.